1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to Republicans for Obama (R.F.O.). R.F.O. provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting to the main page of the site and sending a notice of such change to the mailing list. However, we are not liable for failure to note changes to the TOS. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time by clicking on TOS in your author profile. Failure to accept these terms will deny you the right to post content to R.F.O. by not allowing you to create an account. Failure to observe the TOS is grounds for removing your account from the site.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
R.F.O. is a blog and social networking site for politically like-minded adults.
R.F.O. is not responsible for any content or comments posted by users on R.F.O. We will, however, remove any inappropriate content brought to the attention of the R.F.O. staff.
If you locate content that contains illegal and copyrighted material please contact our staff and we will make every effort to remove said material from the R.F.O. web site. Please see "Section [Nine]: Copyrights and Copyright Holders" below for more information on reporting copyright violations.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
To register for an account you agree to the following terms:
1. You are an adult at least 18 years of age.
2. You agree to be responsible for the content that is posted under your username.
3. You agree that R.F.O. may take down any content for any reason.
4. You agree that there is no warranty or support associated with your account.
5. You agree to abide by the TOS.
6. You agree to uphold the local acceptable use policies of your local laws as applicable to your actions when viewing and posting of content to the site.
7. You agree to check for updates and update notices of the rules and the TOS on the main page and with in pages on R.F.O.
8. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available make available any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
9. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available content that you do not have the legal right to under the law;
10. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available material that is unsolicited advertisements, promotional material, spam, etc;
11. You agree not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
4. AUTHOR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
(a) By agreeing to the terms set forth herein, you will attain the ability to post content to R.F.O. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (i) immediately notify R.F.O. of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and (ii) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if your computer will be used by others. R.F.O. cannot and will not be liable for your failure to comply with this Section.
You acknowledge and agree that R.F.O. may preserve any content and may also disclose any content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; or (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. These changes will be done with out notification based on the software and/or hardware. The author is advised to check the formatting of their piece.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
R.F.O. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that R.F.O. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
You agree that R.F.O., in its sole discretion, may terminate your account and remove and discard any content, for any reason if it believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. R.F.O. may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that R.F.O. may immediately deactivate or delete your account and bar any further access to R.F.O. Further, you agree that R.F.O. shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the service.
Content posted by users on R.F.O. may provide links to other World Wide Web sites. Because R.F.O. has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that R.F.O. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that R.F.O. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
9. COPYRIGHTS and COPYRIGHT AGENTS
R.F.O. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that any content submitted by a member contains material which is, or may be copyrighted, please inform us at email@example.com and we will take it down.
Please report any violations of the TOS to R.F.O by e-mailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org