On Twitter Romney's advisor gives Bain new life
Mitt Romney's top senior campaign adviser Ed Gillespie insisted on Sunday that Romney has no responsibility for any decisions made at Bain Capital during the three years from 1999 to 2001, during which he claimed that he had resigned from the company to go run the Olympics in Utah, explaining that Romney had "retired retroactively to 1999" from the company.
Twitter trends with #retroactively following Romney advisor's gaffe
- Mitt Romney got $100,000 for doing nothing #retroactively That's what we common people refer to as #FreeStuff
- Barack Obama caused the recession #retroactively
- This election is a choice between #Forward and #Retroactively.
- "Technically, you didn't catch me cheating. I'm #retroactively breaking up w/ you last week" This is how the world works, right Mittens?
- I am going to #retroactively take the blue pill instead of the #redpill so I can sleep better at night.
- Is it just me or do Republicans always try to do everything #retroactively?