You are hereForums / RFO Feedback / Let us know what you think of the site and our organization. / Where is the moderator?
Where is the moderator?
To register for an account you agree to the following terms:
1. You are an adult at least 18 years of age.
2. You agree to be responsible for the content that is posted under your username.
3. You agree that R.F.O. may take down any content for any reason.
4. You agree that there is no warranty or support associated with your account.
5. You agree to abide by the TOS.
6. You agree to uphold the local acceptable use policies of your local laws as applicable to your actions when viewing and posting of content to the site.
7. You agree to check for updates and update notices of the rules and the TOS on the main page and with in pages on R.F.O.
8. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available make available any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
9. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available content that you do not have the legal right to under the law;
10. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available material that is unsolicited advertisements, promotional material, spam, etc;
11. You agree not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
An account under the name LinReaBuck has continually posted insulting, abusive and harassing content to every thread on the site. The person does not wish to dabate, only to bait, berate and denigrate. No one is going to take our website seriously when this person has attacked every single poster with insults and abusive language. Any new visitor to the site is going to turn away without ever speaking if we cannot present them with a place to debate their views and issues without having to endure these senseless, cruel and mindless attacks. Most people are willing to debate others on any topic so that all points of view can be examined and the differences laid out in hopes of persuading opinion, but that obviously cannot happen when a stone is hurled at anyone who speaks about anything.
LinReaBuck is without any question posting material that is defamatory to the site and its members. No other political site I belong to allows this type of base and personal attacks to dominate the discourse.